WELCOME...

Thank you for checking out my blog. To submit comments, click on "COMMENTS" at the end of each post. To email a post to a friend, click the white envelope also at the end of each post. Contact Me

TO ADD YOUR BLOG HERE - Click the "Follow This Blog" on the right.

TO SUBSCRIBE - Click a subscription option on the right.

TO READ PAST POSTINGS - Scroll down to my "Blog Archives" on the right or enter a search word or phrase in the search box above.


September 5, 2008

REPUBLICAN HYPOCRITES UNMASKED

We all know that the republicans have perfected the art of jaw-dropping hypocrisy. Now, thanks to my partner who sent me this and The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, we have a fantastic video record of a few of the top republican politicos talking out of both sides of their crooked mouths.

I especially like the one with Karl Rove, who I consider to be the lowest bottom pond scum on the planet. With, of course, the obvious exception of Dick Cheney. I would include GW but he just isn't smart enough to be anything more than the algae that aimlessly floats on the top.

This is hilarious...



If you want to watch more of these, go to: TheDailyShow.com

BTW - I don't have much time today but I wanted to leave you with something to laugh about over the weekend. I'll be back on Monday with a slightly more serious piece on Sarah Palin that I've been compiling info for over this past week.

0 comments: