WELCOME...

Thank you for checking out my blog. To submit comments, click on "COMMENTS" at the end of each post. To email a post to a friend, click the white envelope also at the end of each post. Contact Me

TO ADD YOUR BLOG HERE - Click the "Follow This Blog" on the right.

TO SUBSCRIBE - Click a subscription option on the right.

TO READ PAST POSTINGS - Scroll down to my "Blog Archives" on the right or enter a search word or phrase in the search box above.


September 3, 2008

"BY THE WAY I'M GAY" WINS FILM FESTIVAL AWARD

According to Pinknews.co.uk the short film By The Way I'm Gay, a quirky 3 minute film by gay teenagers, has won the Best Film category in the first Kino Kids Film Festival in Kent, England.

The festival was created by production company Maeve Films and is run by filmmakers Elaine Wickham and Jan Dunn.

"What’s great about By The Way I’m Gay was not only that it was made by young people themselves but also that it was made with a light-hearted tone," said Ms Dunne.

It's really great and I just had to share this with you. Enjoy.



To read the full story, go to: Pinknews.co.uk

0 comments: