WELCOME...

Thank you for checking out my blog. To submit comments, click on "COMMENTS" at the end of each post. To email a post to a friend, click the white envelope also at the end of each post. Contact Me

TO ADD YOUR BLOG HERE - Click the "Follow This Blog" on the right.

TO SUBSCRIBE - Click a subscription option on the right.

TO READ PAST POSTINGS - Scroll down to my "Blog Archives" on the right or enter a search word or phrase in the search box above.


June 8, 2009

ON THE LIGHTER SIDE...

Since my last few posts have been somewhat top-heavy with political issues, I thought I'd share the following video with you just to get the week started off on a lighter note.

The song, by artist Lily Allen, has scores of versions at YouTube that combine the song with very clever images but the one I'm including below features the lyrics. The first time I heard this, the images (although very entertaining) distracted from the words and I missed some of what was being said.

I love the contrast between the lighthearted music and the pointblank, in-your-face message. Enjoy...



I'll get back to more serious matters tomorrow.

UPDATE...
Okay, I just had to post this. My partner found it again last night so I wanted to share it. This is my favorite version...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

LMAO! I like this version with the words too.
Still makes me giggle!

Steve Krotz said...

There was one version with a lot of different people lip syncing - most were young but there was this one quick clip about 2/3 of the way thru that was of a woman who had to be 80 or 90 happily giving the camera a double birdie with the words "fuck you very much" - I fell off my chair! I was going to include that but unfortunately I couldn't find it again.

Hope you're week is as fun as this is.